Sunday, April 8, 2012

Eating Out

Every Friday I have a handful of students who bring money to school to go out to lunch.  I have students who bring 2 dollars and some who bring 10, so it's great to be able to go over a menu with them about what they will and won't be able to afford BEFORE we head out.

 I plan on making one for each of the establishments we frequent.  I also want to make worksheets for fun lessons on money and budgeting to go along with the menus.   Not sure if prices vary from town to town, but these were the prices at my local McD's.

Don't forget to add the tax!


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mc-Ds-Menu

1 comment:

  1. I hate to be "that person", but there is a typo in "Crispy Chicken". Also, 3-piece, 6-piece, 10-pc. should have hyphens...

    ReplyDelete