Saturday, May 19, 2012

Activity Checklist

My students are all over the board when it comes to the time it takes them to finish assignments.  Here is an activity checklist that each student has in their folders for when they complete their classwork.  It lists most of the things I have on my shelves.  I have my aides give the students a choice of 3 activities on the list and the students pick which one they want to do that day.  The primary reason I did this was because I have a couple autistic boys who wanted to do the same activity over and over.  This way there is variety and they really seem to like marking things off their lists.  About half the students in my class have never even had to look at their activity checklists.








https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8NVsf6Y1KIvMTJrT0doRWEwVzQ

No comments:

Post a Comment