Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Elections and Voting


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Life-Skills-Elections-and-Voting

Here is a worksheet on elections and voting.  With the 2012 elections coming up next school year I wanted to do some sort of worksheet to get my kids involved with the voting process.  Now remember, most of my students can not write on their own without copying from a source.  I try not to do all my worksheets with a lot of written answers.  Some of my slower kids spend the whole period trying to keep up writing the answers that I feel like they miss the whole lesson.  And, since they can't read what they wrote anyway I don't find it necessary to do all the time.  Quite a few of my worksheets, even though they have places for answers,  are never written on by the students.  I write the answers on the board, and they participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment