Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Laundry

Here is another life skills worksheet.  I wish all my students did their own laundry.  Unfortunately I still have students whose parents will not allow this to happen.  Doesn't mean I'm going to quit trying! 

I believe I only have about 4 more worksheets to make to finish out my "One life skills a week workbooks".  I'm struggling on one on voting, and still working on another one on basic first aid and another on home safety.  I will post them when I finish.   

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Life-Skills-Laundry


3 comments:

  1. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.เรียน ged

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    เรียนพิเศษตัวต่อตัว

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be better if there will be answers too of below question
    The laundry is good concept of children's so that they help their parents

    ReplyDelete