Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Camping Fun Pack


I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! My resolutions this year are to keep up on my blog (at least weekly) and to get more products into my TPT store.  I really want to start working on a social skills packet, but every time I sit down to do it, it's just not there.  I will work on that though.  Here is a packet I have been needing to do for my class.  We plan on having a camping day sometime in January. We will roast hot dogs, make s'mores and tell campfire stories!  Only one of my 12 students has ever been camping, so we thought it would be fun for a mini experience.  I tossed in the scavenger hunt for anyone who may actually use these worksheets on a camping trip.  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Camping-Fun-Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment