Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Groundhog Day Fun Pack

I hope everyone's new year is great so far.  We are back in school this week and all my kids had a wonderful holiday off.  Here is a fun pack to use with Groundhog Day coming up on February 2nd (which happens to fall on a Saturday this year).  My class will not likely finish the whole pack, but I think it will be fun to do a couple on the Friday before and one or two on the Monday after.  I have also included black and white images in the pack.  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Groundhog-Day-Fun-Pack

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, I found you through Creating and Designing and am your newest follower! I teach middle school students with severe and multiple impairments and I always love finding more sped teacher blogs! Looking forward to reading more from you :)

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kara! I am a follower of your blog as well. I love finding new teachers with great ideas!

    ReplyDelete