Monday, July 7, 2014

Sequencing

I am one week into my summer vacation and the creative juices have yet to flow. I had this same problem last summer too. I had all these plans and it just wasn't there. This summer I am determined to get some things done! I have a folder titled "need to work on" that includes about 15 projects that range from a page with a simple title, to books that have numerous pages completed. I practically forced myself to finish one today.  Of course I picked one that didn't require many brain cells since most of it was already complete. I got this idea from a speaker at an autism conference I attended last year (I love the ideas I get at conferences!). This book requires a bit of work putting together, and of course more Velcro, which I forgot to bring home this summer!!! So, 1 down 14 to go! Here's to wishing me luck!

 http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Functional-Academics-Sequencing-1311039

3 comments:

  1. I love this! So glad you decided to finish it!

    Jenn
    http://teachloveautism.blogspot.com/2014/07/special-educator-blog-hop-sharing-advice.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn! Sorry for the delay, I just saw this comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing more information

    presentation display boards

    ReplyDelete