Monday, December 21, 2015

2015 Christmas Card Displays

Here are a few of the displays I received from classrooms participating in the Christmas Card Exchange this year. I love them all!!! I have zero wall space, so had to use my door this year. We tacked all the pictures and letters around the outside of the door. The kids loved getting them in the mail, opening them, finding where they came from on our map, and adding them to our tree!
 Thanks again for everyone who participated. I look forward to doing it again in 2016!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    Do you have a link to how the card exchange started or how I could get involved with my students? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three years ago I joined another Christmas Card Exchange through another blog. It was started so soon and gave so much time for you to send them out that I think a lot of people forgot. My class sent out maybe 25 cards but didn't receive even half that back so I decided to do my own. So far (two years) we are at about 100% return!! I will be doing the exchange again this year but instead of limiting it to the first 30 I think I will do two groups of 30. So many people wanted to join last year that didn't get to. I will post the week before thanksgiving if your interesting. The kids have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete